- Posted by: Heligate Limited Company
- Category: Recruitment
We are happy to announce that Helicate is looking for new Web Developers talents to join Heligate family. The Job Description as follows:
PHP Java Laravel Full-Stack
What You’re In Charge?
- Development of apps on integrated systems according to customer requirements
- Collaborate with team members to provide analysis, design and construction of parts in the application.
- Report to the project manager C50to proactively evaluate the work and suggest improvements.
- Work closely with the software team with the company and customers to support the development and distribution of projects as needed.
- Specific details will be discussed during the interview.
What We’re Searching?
- More than 2 years of experience in programming applications with the PHP language
- Good knowledge of PHP web framework like Laravel, Symfony
- Good knowledge of the PHP WordPress web platform
- Have an understanding of the complete synchronization mechanism of PHP and the design patterns of MVC and OOP
- Experience in Agile Scrum, Git
- Knowledge of .net and experience in Java is an advantage
- Willingness to learn new technologies through self-learning or participation in training.
Best About This Postion!
- In Addition To 13Th Month Salary, You Have The Opportunity To Receive Performance Bonus, Project Bonus With Other Good Benefits Package
- Consider Increasing Annual Salary By Proficiency
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance In Accordance With The Current Law
- Chance To Work In International Projects, Learn And Get Experience From Most Skilled American, German, Australian Experts
- Opportunity To Go On site At The Brand Office Of The Company In Japan
- Professional Working Environment And Having Chance To Work With Foreign Colleagues
- Holidays: Vietnam Public Holidays
- Learn and participate in courses organized by the company to support their capacity development
- Fun and enjoyable environment
- Support for training costs, certification exams, opportunities for training, professional development, lunch support.
- Non-working days: Saturday and Sunday