- Posted by: Heligate Limited Company
- Category: Recruitment
We are happy to announce that we are looking for new Android Developers talents to join Heligate Family. The Job Description as follows:
Android (OOP, Java, Kotlin)
What You’re In Charge?
- Development of apps on integrated systems according to customer requirements
- Collaborate with team members to provide analysis, design and construction of parts in the application
- Report to the project manager to proactively evaluate the work and suggest improvements
- Work closely with the software team with customers and support to the development and distribution of projects as needed
- Specific details will be discussed during the interview
What We’re Searching?
- At least 1.5 years of experience in Android programming on Google Play is a big plus
- Mastery of the Android Studio programming tool
- Master the knowledge of OOP Kotlin, who speaks the Java language, knows that programming C ++ is an advantage.
- Have knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Master the user interface / UX, layout and animation as well as customization and optimization of the user interface
- Experience in programming communication between mobile phone and server via TCP / IP, HTTP, Socket IO protocols, Mastering XML / JSON
- Experience in storing offline data (realms, SQLite), memory management, multi-thread processing
- Experienced integration of Google services: Firebase, Google Maps, Google Translate
- Know how to use Git, SVN, Clean Code and Git Flow
- Being careful, willing to learn, have high sense of responsibility at work
- Ability to learn independently and actively solve problems
- Good communication and team skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Best About This Postion!
- In Addition To 13Th Month Salary, You Have The Opportunity To Receive Performance Bonus, Project Bonus With Other Good Benefits Package
- Consider Increasing Annual Salary By Proficiency
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance In Accordance With The Current Law
- Chance To Work In International Projects, Learn And Get Experience From Most Skilled American, German, Australian Experts
- Opportunity To Go On site At The Brand Office Of The Company In Japan
- Professional Working Environment And Having Chance To Work With Foreign Colleagues
- Holidays: Vietnam Public Holidays
- Learn and participate in courses organized by the company to support their capacity development
- Fun and enjoyable environment
- Support for training costs, certification exams, opportunities for training, professional development, lunch support.
- Non-working days: Saturday and Sunday