- Posted by: Heligate Limited Company
- Category: Recruitment
Heligate is looking for a new talent to join our AI team. Below is the Job Description for this:
Senior AI Developer (Machine Learning)
What You’re In Charge?
- Deep Learning (with focus on computer vision problems)
- Reinforcement Learning
- Bayesian Optimization, Gaussian Processes
- Unsupervised Learning in the context of various SoC big data / optimization problems (eg, minimize chip power, area).
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Take charge of the Technical Leader.
- Ability to communicate directly with clients and present the results of the work in a clear and conclude manner, which earns the clients of clients.
- Participate in pre-sales and make suggestions to customers (AI / ML projects)
- Be able to propose and implement a specific solution which is a technical solution for customers.
What We’re Searching?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong passion for big data and data science
- Required 2+ year experience with the following areas: Python, TensorFlow, Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Deep Learning, hand-on experience with CNN is a plus.
- Experience implementing machine learning & analytics algorithms in classification, OCR, NLP is a plus.
- An amazing team player most important!
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good English or Japanese is plus.
Best About This Postion!
- In Addition To 13Th Month Salary, You Have The Opportunity To Receive Performance Bonus, Project Bonus With Other Good Benefits Package
- Consider Increasing Annual Salary By Proficiency
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance In Accordance With The Current Law
- Chance To Work In International Projects, Learn And Get Experience From Most Skilled American, German, Australian Experts
- Opportunity To Go On site At The Brand Office Of The Company In Japan
- Professional Working Environment And Having Chance To Work With Foreign Colleagues
- Holidays: Vietnam Public Holidays
- Learn and participate in courses organized by the company to support their capacity development
- Fun and enjoyable environment
- Support for training costs, certification exams, opportunities for training, professional development, lunch support.
- Non-working days: Saturday and Sunday